Senator Dawn Marie Addiego
- B.S.A. Villanova University (Accounting)
- J.D. Widener University School of Law
- Burlington County Board of Freeholders 2000-08
- Tri-County Water Quality Management Board of Advisors 1994-2000
- Evesham Township Council 1993-2000, Planning Board 1993-94
- Senate 2010-present
- General Assembly 2008-2010, Assistant Republican Whip 2008-2010
Senator Dawn Marie Addiego earned an accounting degree at Villanova University and, in 1987, a law degree at Widener University School of Law. On January 8, 2008, she was sworn in to her first term in the New Jersey General Assembly. On December 6, 2010, she was sworn in as the Senator for the 8th legislative district.
Prior to her legislative service, Senator Addiego served eight years on the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders, and was board director in 2002. She was a councilwoman in Evesham from 1993 to 2000, and served on the township's planning board in 1993 and 1994. She also served six years on the Tri-County Water Quality Management Board of Advisors.
The Senator is involved in numerous civic and charitable organizations, including United Way of Burlington County, Burlington County Advisory Council on Women, and the Center for the Arts of Southern New Jersey, where she has been a member of the board of directors and chairwoman of their annual Run for the Roses fundraiser since 2003. She is co-founder and former vice-president of an animal adoption center in South Jersey.
Senator Addiego and her husband, Dan, have a daughter, Morgan Maree.